Your future in the oil industry starts HERE at ICRGU!
The International College at Robert Gordon University (ICRGU) is now accepting applications for first year entry this February! We offer alternative pathways to study at the prestigious Robert Gordon University
Apply today with 5 WAEC credits
- No IELTS - we accept WAEC C6 or above or NECO C4 and above
- 1st year at ICRGU in February and start your 2nd year in September 2014
- Study in Aberdeen, the oil capital of Europe and home to BP, Shell, Mobil and Schlumberger
- Graduate after four years with a full honours degree from the world famous Robert Gordon University
- Study Engineering, Business, Accounting or Pharmacy* with tuition fees starting at 2.5 million Naira
*University Foundation in Pharmacy
For more information about studying at ICRGU,complete the online form or contact our trusted representative in Nigeria, TG Marchnata at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or alternatively call them on 01898 2684 or 0802 376 5748.