Navitas has colleges in some fantastic locations across Canada. Where they decide to enrol will depend on a number of factors. Here are a few considerations to help your child decide which college/university is best for them.
1. My child wants to study Business, IT or Engineering
All Navitas colleges in Canada offer pathways into business, IT and engineering degrees.
2. My child wants to study Science, Arts, Communications or any other type of degree
Navitas colleges in Canada provide direct pathways to over 50 bachelor degrees. There is almost certainly a Navitas college in Canada which provides a pathway into the degree they wish to study.
3. My child wants to study in a high ranking institution
4. My child wants to live in a city which has a large Indian population
Both Vancouver and Winnipeg have a large Indian community present. British Columbia is home to the largest Indian population in Canada with 6.5% of the Indian population residing there. Manitoba also holds a significant number of Indian residents with 2.8% of the Indian-Canadian population calling Winnipeg home.
5. My child wants to study in a safe city.
By international standards, all Canadian cities are considered very safe.
6. My child wants to study in a college where they will meet students from all over the world.
Every Navitas college has students from over twenty countries. By choosing to study with Navitas in the first year at university in Canada, they will make friends from all over the world – some of whom will stay friends long after they have graduated from university in Canada.
My name is Vandita Bhargava. I’ve been working for Navitas here in India for many years. I’m here to help your child make the right choice about where to study in Canada. You can contact me at any time to discuss your child’s study options in Canada, or at one of our colleges worldwide.