Launch Event: Adult Nursing program at BCUIC
On Thursday 31st March 2022 at 10am (BST), Birmingham City University International College (BCUIC) will be hosting a launch event for their brand-new Foundation program in Adult Nursing, leading exclusively to BSc (Hons) Nursing – Adult at Birmingham City University (BCU).
Birmingham City University offers an unparalleled study experience for aspiring nurses, including highlights such as:
- Accreditations from the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Work placements with University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust – one of the largest teaching hospital trusts in England, treating more than 2.2 million people every year
- 99% of graduates of the School of Nursing and Midwifery in work or further study within six months (DHLE survey, 2016/17)
You can register here to join the Zoom event on 31st March.
To showcase BCUIC’s exciting new offer, the event will feature:
- Insights from Kevin Crimmons, BCU’s Head of Department for Adult Nursing
- The student perspective, with a Q&A panel of current Adult Nursing students
- A virtual tour of the University’s industry-standard facilities
We hope to see you there!