April 6, 2022
Western Sydney University International College: New Campus!
Western Sydney University International College welcomes students to their new state-of-the-art campus in Paramatta.
We are excited to let you know Western Sydney University International College has moved to a new state-of- the-art campus located at Level 6, 6 Hassall Street, Parramatta.
The Hassall Street building is the newest addition to Western Sydney University’s Parramatta City Campus Precinct, designed to create unique opportunities for cross-collaboration and creative inspiration between students, educators, industry professionals and researchers. Our new campus is just a short walk from our previous location.
Exciting features of the new campus include:
- state-of-the-art interactive learning spaces
- IT labs with brand-new hardware and 400Mbps fibre-based internet connection
- full campus WiFi coverage for your own device
- spacious, comfortable student common areas throughout the building with kitchen facilities and great views of the Parramatta CBD and beyond
- a two-minute walk from Parramatta train station and Westfield Shopping Centre.
The new campus is open now and face-to-face classes have resumed!